5-6 Zucchini, sliced length wise and grilled
3 cups meat sauce (Any marinara with browned turkey, chicken, or lean meat will do)
15 oz Ricotta
2 packages of low fat cheese, grated
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Grated nutmeg, a pinch
1 package of spinach, cooked, cooled, and drained thoroughly
1. Pre-heat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grill Zucchini
3. Mix remainder ingredients, exempt one package of grated cheese and meat sauce. Set aside.
4. In a 13x9 pan spoon half of meat sauce and spread into bottom of pan.
5. Stuff one zucchini slice with one tablespoon with ricotta mixture. Roll stuffed Zucchini, and make sure end is facing down. Continue until all Zucchini is stuffed and rolled.
6. Spoon remainder meat sauce over all zucchini
7. Top with cheese
8. Cover with foil and enter in oven for 30, then remove foil and continue cooking until top is brown and bubbling. (15-20 minutes)