Lipton No-Fuss Pork Chops
3 Lean boneless pork chop (about 1/2 inch thick)
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise (use the reduced fat kind)
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese (the kind in a can, and reduced fat)
2 Tablespoons of finely chopped onion
1/2 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Salt, pepper as desired
Pam Spray (I use the organic olive oil kind)
1. Preheat oven at 350º degrees F.
2. Rinse pork chops, then pat dry with paper towel.
3. Cover baking dish with aluminum for easy clean up, then spray some Pam on the dish to prevent meat from sticking.
4. Place the pork chops on the greased baking dish. Season liberally on both sides with the salt, pepper, and Lipton pack. Top each lightly with mayonnaise, then parmesan. Sprinkle the onions over the pork chops, and Spray a little Pam on the pork chops.
5.Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until the meat is done.(It's best if you have a meat thermometer and cook till at 160 degrees) DO NOT OVERCOOK or else it will be dry. If you would like a crispier top, place under broiler for a couple of minutes but do then reduce your original cooking time by 4 minutes.
1 Cup of Quinoa (rinsed)
2 Cups of water
1/2 Tablespoon of salt
1 Packet of "Sazon Goya"
1/2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1. Place all ingredients into pot and mix thoroughly.
2. Let mixture come to a rapid boil.
3. Cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Fluff and serve immediately.