Well here you go, enjoy!!
I package 2% milk Mexican blend cheese
3 eggs (could substitute with egg whites)
2 medium zucchini
dash of salt
Pre-heat oven 450 Degrees F.
1. Wash and dry zucchini, then cut ends off and discard.
2. In a bowl shred zucchini(if there is extra water from the zucchini make sure to drain)
3. Mix package of cheese, dash of salt, and eggs into the shredded zucchini. Mix until well blended, add extra cheese if necessary to create thick mix.
5. Fill 1/2 cup measuring cup with mixture, make sure it's compressed.
6. Flip onto greased sheets and with flat side of spoon press gently down until you have formed circles. About 6 inches.
8. With a plastic spatula CAREFULLY flip shells and bake for another 5-6 minutes. If it slightly falls apart, finish flipping, patch it up with a little cheese, and pat down until it looks like a circle a again.
9. When cool enough to handle remove with plastic spatula. Hang them for a few hours, until well formed. I suggest anywhere between 4-6 hours. ( I didn't wait long enough so it didn't have a chance to set)