Vegetable oil cooking spray
1 cup mashed ripe bananas, about 2 or 3 medium fruit
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1/2 cup baking Splenda
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup almond flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Lightly spray a 9 by5 by 3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray
3. Combine bananas, vanilla extract, egg, and Splenda in a large bowl.
4. Mix flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl then add to the wet ingredients, gently folding to incorporate.
5. Stir in the butter and pecans.
6. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake 40 to 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes, unmold and slice with serrated knife.